Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Hairs and Affairs of the Mayor

My good friend Michael Russell once said that the amount of styling gel a man uses to spike his hair is directly proportionate to the amount of cocaine he snorts, i.e. "If your hair's got height, you've been sniffin' the white." Well, today when news broke about San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom's affair with the wife of his top aide, one citizen of San Francisco was quick to blame it on the copious amount of hair gel in the Mayor's hair.
CNN.com reported: "Tom Abbott, 36, an executive recruiter, said that having an affair with a loyal aide's wife was 'a total slimeball move. Any guy who puts that much mousse in his hair can't be trusted,' Abbott said. 'You don't screw over your own boys.' However, Abbott said, he would probably vote for Newsom."

Blame it on the mousse. I couldn't agree more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to
support you.

my blog :: http://gateclub.net/

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant info for me.

And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: http://karlitox.noticia.es/user/QEzequiel/history

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home