Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back to the Empire State

After a lengthy two week vacation in California, I am back in New York. But of course, I am already missing the Golden State. Here is a list of things I am currently missing about California now that I am back east:

Squeeging my windshield at the gas station.

Having a barbeque that is not on a fire escape.

The San Francisco 49ers.

Delicious produce, especially Giant Fuji Apples.

Listening to "She's Got The Jack" by AC/DC while driving over Highway 17.

The scantily clad woman in the glass box at 180.

Sourdough bread.

Soundly defeating the Zampella family at Scattergories.

The fried zucchini at Sunnyside in Lake Tahoe.

Free car washes from Kayvon.

It was a nice trip, but I am glad to be back in Gotham City. Also, I would like to thank the people who offered suggestions for the new web site, especially Wolvereenan. I am a huge fan of www.quidditchmaster,org and www.gabbinaboutalex.com -- however, I think I might go with www.broheim.org. Wolvereenan, what do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still like
"www.alexdoesalex.org" and "www.insidealex.com" for being dirty double entendres. But "broheim" is also extrememly valid; for it is what Sam Elliot calls Patrick Swayze in Road House. Go with what your heart tells you.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home